1. Marinate the tuna steaks in the soy sauce whilst preparing the salsa.
2. For the salsa, combine the black beans, chopped mango, chillies, lime juice and spring onion.
3. Heat a griddle plate or BBQ.
4. Dry the tuna on kitchen paper, rub with olive oil and season well.
5. Place the tuna on a griddle or barbecue and cook for about two minutes each side this will depend on the thickness of the tuna, but avoid overcooking.
6. Serve tuna immediately with mango salsa.
Using canned foods minimises mess they are already prepared in the can and dont create leftover food waste.