To get the most out of TheBabyWebsite.com you'll need to login. Login Now
If you don't yet have an account, why not signup. Register Today!
Login | Register
1) Remove the wrappers from all the ice cream sandwiches as fast as you can.
2) Lay 3 ice cream sandwiches side by side on a cake platter.
3) Drizzle with the caramel and chocolate sauce (syrup).
4) Lay another 3 pieces of ice cream sandwiches on top going the the other direction.
5) Drizzle with more caramel and chocolate.
6) Do this 2 more times so it is 4 high.
7) If the ice cream sandwiches are melting, then place in the freezer for 30 minutes or longer.
8) Ice the cake with whipped cream.
9) Then drizzle the caramel and the chocolate syrup on top allowing it to drip down the sides.
10) Freeze for at least 2 hours before serving.
The trick is to use ice cream sandwiches! But no one has to know that!
To download more activities from The Baby Website sign up to our premium membership.
At 5 weeks, your baby is about the size of an appleseed