1. Cut the chicken breast into strips, quite thinly, add some salt, pepper and the flour to a bowl - coat the chicken. Set aside.
2. Finely slice (grate) the ginger, cut the chilli into thin strips. Remove the seeds!
3. Get a wok and heat your Sunflower oil. You'll want a good amount to deep fry the chicken.
4. Meanwhile, juice the lemon (lime) into a cup or bowl. Add the chilli dipping sauce, soy sauce, water and cornflower and stir together. Leave to one side for now.
5. Fry the chicken in batches for a few minutes in the hot oil until golden brown and remove to drain on paper towels. Repeat until all the chicken is looking ace!
6. Discard all but about a tablespoon of the oil from the wok and gently fry the ginger and sliced chilli for a minute or so.
7. Add the honey to the wok and stir whilst it's bubbling away for another minute. Then add the lemon (lime) juice, dipping sauce, soy sauce, water and cornflower. Keep stirring and bring to the boil, the sauce will thicken.
8. Add the chicken to the wok to heat through for a few minutes, toss in the sauce to coat.
Slice the spring onions into fancy diagonals and throw in the wok for the last minute - serve with rice or noodles. Boooooom!!