1. Place penne in a large pan of boiling water and cook for 10 minutes, or until tender.
2. Meanwhile, in a wok or deep sided frying pan, heat oil and stir-fry chicken for 5 minutes.
3. Stir in creamed mushrooms and milk, heat through for 2 minutes.
4. Gently stir in tomatoes and heat through for a further 2 minutes.
5. Drain penne and stir into mushroom sauce.
6. Sprinkle with parsley and serve with a green salad.
Tomatoes can be replaced with canned cherry tomatoes, sliced courgettes or green beans.