Newton Baby and Toddler Breathable Cot Bed Mattress | 100% Breathable Proven to Reduce Suffocation Risk, 100% Washable, Hypoallergenic, Non-Toxic (140x70cm)
- The innovative Breathe-Thru Technology is designed with safety in mind, allowing air to flow freely. This has been independently proven to reduce the risk of suffocation and CO2 rebreathing, from day 1 and even when your baby starts to roll over at night.
- This mattress is temperature regulating to prevent overheating, eliminate sweaty backs and improve sleep quality, this is both safer and more comfortbale for your little one.
- As this mattress is designed for both infants and toddlers (2-stage) you won't need to replace it, so you'll be pleased to know that it is 100% washable at home and very long lasting. When you see the mattress, it looks a bit like a bird nest and you’ll see how easy it is to wash. You can wash it in the shower or in the bath thanks to its ingenious design. There are no springs and no glue.
- Winner of numerous awards and even paediatrician recommended, this mattress was designed with your baby’s health, safety, and development in mind. Reduces the possibility of SIDS.
- Hypoallergenic and Greenguard gold certified. Lowest VOCs, contains no foam, latex, springs, glue, or allergens. 100% recyclable. It is 90% air, 10% food-grade polymer and 100% breathable.
This award-winning, brilliantly designed mattress is great for any babies who either sleep face-down or in warmer climates. If your baby can sleep…… so can you!
Expensive, but worth the money.
Can babies sleep directly on a Newton mattress?
Yes - that’s the idea! You can place a sheet on it, but make sure the sheet is breathable or it could hinder airflow.
How often can you wash a Newton mattress?
As often as you like - a full wash or just spot cleaning.
Does a Newton mattress have two sides?
Yes - both sides of the mattress are suitable for both babies and toddlers to sleep on.
55.9 x 28.6 x 4.7 inches