|1 can water chestnuts, drained and sliced
1 can baby corn, drained and cut in half diagonally if preferred
227g can pineapple pieces in juice, drain and reserve juice
1 small red pepper, finely diced
3 blocks medium egg noodles
3 spring onions, shredded for garnish
3 Tbsp pineapple juice
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 Tbsp light soy sauce
2 Tbsp honey
|1. Put a large pan of water on to boil. Plunge the noodles into the water and simmer for four minutes until just soft.
2. Drain the noodles well and rinse under cold running water. Drain again and place in a large bowl.
3. Add the pineapple, red pepper, water chestnuts and baby corn.
4. To make the dressing, beat together the pineapple juice, olive oil, soy sauce and honey and season well.
5. When ready to serve, pour over the dressing and mix well.
6. Serve garnished with spring onion.