All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Sep 2008 21:17 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Hello, I'm from Girvan (well in the middle of nowhere, but Girvan is the nearest town LOL!!!) I have a 2 year old boy called Josh and am expecting our second ( a wee girl if the scan is right) at the beginning of January.

I am originally form Yorkshire so don't know if I can class myself as a scottish mum!!!! But still one of the best mum's!!! :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 09 Sep 2008 23:02 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

joshsmum wrote:
Hello, I'm from Girvan (well in the middle of nowhere, but Girvan is the nearest town LOL!!!) I have a 2 year old boy called Josh and am expecting our second ( a wee girl if the scan is right) at the beginning of January.

I am originally form Yorkshire so don't know if I can class myself as a scottish mum!!!! But still one of the best mum's!!! :lol:

Girvan's not a town :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can vouch she lives in the middle of nowhere down a dirt track!! Nice and peaceful though.

Yorkshire, Ayrshire what's the difference? Both places get loads of rain :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Sep 2008 20:49 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

For a change I think Scotland has slightly less rain at the minute :lol:

Girvan must be a town, its got 4 supermarkets and a b******* expensive petrol station!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 10 Sep 2008 23:44 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

joshsmum wrote:
For a change I think Scotland has slightly less rain at the minute :lol:

Girvan must be a town, its got 4 supermarkets and a b******* expensive petrol station!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

PMSL!! Ok Girvan's a town :lol: :lol: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: 12 Sep 2008 20:25 

Hi im Diane and mummy to my 13 month old son.

We live in Livingston and only moved up here in the last few months from Newcstle Upon Tyne. :D

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009 15:58 

hello i know that no posts have been made in ages but thought i would leave a message anyway. Im Kelly mummy to angel Sophie who was born asleep on the 18.9.08 I am due another wee baby in December 2009 so I thought i would just drop by and say Hello :D

xxx

PostPosted: 20 Apr 2009 23:51 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

XoX_K3llY_XoX wrote:
hello i know that no posts have been made in ages but thought i would leave a message anyway. Im Kelly mummy to angel Sophie who was born asleep on the 18.9.08 I am due another wee baby in December 2009 so I thought i would just drop by and say Hello :D

xxx

Hello again hun xxx

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2009 15:10 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Just noticed this post and though I had better add myself. I am Fiona or Fee, mummy to Ella who was born on 2nd Feb 2009 - 3 weeks early thank god hahaha. I live in Blantyre, South Lanarkshire at the moment, but originally from East Kilbride and would love to move back there - if only I could afford the houses - can just about afford a cardboard box in EK. :LOL:
Fee
xx

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2009 15:47 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

fiffes wrote:
Just noticed this post and though I had better add myself. I am Fiona or Fee, mummy to Ella who was born on 2nd Feb 2009 - 3 weeks early thank god hahaha. I live in Blantyre, South Lanarkshire at the moment, but originally from East Kilbride and would love to move back there - if only I could afford the houses - can just about afford a cardboard box in EK. :LOL:
Fee
xx

Where abouts in EK are you from? I lived in the Westwood from 12-17 and then Whitehills from 18-19, when I left hime. Parents still stay in Whitehills

PostPosted: 23 Apr 2009 20:46 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

I lived in Calderwood all my life. Parents still there! Accross the road from Maxwellton Primary. My wee sis moved into her own flat last year - now living in East Mains - just off East Mains road. Gran and Grandpa (mums side ) are old EK, used to live in the village and then East Mains. Everyone seems to know mums family in EK - espeically old EK people hahaha
xx

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 31 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next