All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2011 13:42 
Gold Member
Gold Member

:?

the freak has paid his mobile bill from the joint account AFTER he cleared out his salary the day after he left home...he used my ESA and Nathan's child tax credits. he's also been using the joint account to fund his online gambling account SINCE leaving home...there's also a travel agent transaction on the joint account which took the account up to the end of the overdraft...

i really don't know this person...this is not the loving guy i was married to 2 weeks ago..

found out that he pawned my diamond ring the day he left and got £1500 for it. i've reported it to the police. it's called 'domestic theft' and is an arrestable offence.

i can't call him my 'husband' or 'ex husband' as i'm neither in a married relationship with him nor divorced from him...so i'll just refer to him as 'the freak' henceforth and you'll all know to whom i'm referring...

i'm scared that he will try to take Nathan off me
i'm scared that he might hurt Nathan
i found out he can apply for travel documents for Nathan without me being present because of my dual nationality status

i'm spending the weekend with a friend so that we are not at home just in case he turns up at home...

when did my life get so scary!?!?!?

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2011 14:10 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Oh hun, thats terrible. sending you lots of ((((((hugs))))) and support. we are always here for you to let of steam about things xx

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2011 17:37 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Aww Lorrie, sending lots of love and hugs to you right now!

He's being a complete looser about anything and is out of order in what he is doing! Keep your chin up gun!

PostPosted: 26 Nov 2011 18:53 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

is he addicted to gambling lorrie? you said he has an online gambling account.

Anyway this is not on and you must seek legal advice asap!

PostPosted: 28 Nov 2011 12:04 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Get legal advice NOW, get everything on record, I don't think there is a judge in the land that will let him legally have Nathan, he obviously doesn't give a toss about his welfare if he's taking money that is for his son's needs.
He can get travel documents, but what does he need? He can't just say I need a passport for my son, Nathan has a passport already right? Give it to someone you trust to hold onto, or get a safety deposit box to stash it in, along with his birth certificate, make sure you have everything that proves Nathan exists and stash it somewhere he can't get to.
If Nathan has his own passport who signed the application form? If he didn't sign it he can't claim the original passport as lost as the Passport office will compare the signatures on the application forms.

Get that legal advice hun and get it TODAY xxx