All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2011 11:30 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

OMG yesterday omg!
The bin men woke me up at 5am with there squeaky dustcart then the royal mail truck arrived shortly after making a load of racket then to top that off there were two blokes standing outside mine shouting at the top of there voices to each other-which then woke Eva up!

So I got up with Eva feeling tired. For some reason I was feeling rather stressy and Eva kept winging then when I woke Daniel up he was in a snotty mood because he was still tired.
Then i got a letter saying that I owed X amount of money.........so i jumped in the shower to take my mind off everything! got out turned comp on then had a snotty msg which started me and daniel arguing and then that was it - the floods began.... and they didnt stop..... I cried at most things all day!
i had to cancel on my friend as i didnt wanna blah the entire time i was with her. Then i had to phone my head office up to discuss my shifts and low and behold i cried when talking to them, now they think im suffering with depression and want me to visit my GP before I return to work on wed lol! I explained i was pregnant but still they advised me to take time off work lol! then Daniel got home from work and gave me a cuddle and i cried again! so yesterday was a rather dull day for me arghhh but im feeling fine and dandy today and on top of my washing cleaning and even visiting my friends later so it was def a hormonal thing lol x :roll:

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2011 20:11 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

lol - everything seems bad when you are having one of those days! :roll: glad you are happier today

PostPosted: 08 Feb 2011 21:46 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Ah bless you! :lol:

I hates the pregnancy hormones, when I was pregnant especially the first few weeks I could of crowd at anything lol :lol:

Hope you feel better soon!

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 08:42 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Ha ha
well after my email from my headoffice which advised me to inform my line manager of the phone call and to tell her that they though i may have depression I told approached my line manager................ I told her about the conversation and that they thought i was depressed............. She nearly wet herself with laughter and her response was "YOU ....DEPRESSED.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA!" She says im far to happy a person and far too mad to be depressed ! lol so that cheered me up [smilie=clap.gif] [smilie=clap.gif]

O well atleast I dont appear as a miserable person to my work colleagues. Im far from depressed im a happy bunny most days lol xx

PostPosted: 10 Feb 2011 22:32 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

awww your a sap <3 pregnancy hormones i couldnt stop crying when pregnant with tommy :D

PostPosted: 11 Feb 2011 23:06 
Gold Member
Gold Member

Aaaah one of 'THOSE' days! I had many of those days when I was pregnant, and even after the birth. It was usually over something silly, like running out of chocolate and doughnuts! :roll: :shock: :? :lol: