All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Whats your soap box?
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2009 22:48 
Offline
Silver Member
Silver Member
User avatar

Joined: 21 Sep 2007 10:04
Posts: 1800
Mine is breast feeding, cosleeping and babywearing?

What gets you hot under the collar when someone disses it?

_________________
I know my floor isn't clean enough to eat off, but then.....why would you want to?


Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: Whats your soap box?
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2009 22:58 
Offline
Silver Member
Silver Member

Joined: 30 Jul 2008 14:50
Posts: 1127
your right to bf your baby in public. :evil: :evil: [smilie=2guns.gif] [smilie=2guns.gif]

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats your soap box?
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2009 23:04 
Offline
Silver Member
Silver Member

Joined: 01 Nov 2008 21:00
Posts: 2137
Location: Birmingham
yummie_mummie wrote:
your right to bf your baby in public. :evil: :evil: [smilie=2guns.gif] [smilie=2guns.gif]

I actually saw a woman doing this round the shops earlier & the looks she was getting from older people really got me. What is there problem. sorry but when my son is hungry I will feed him where ever I am. Looking at my last comment I guess I'd have to agree with the bf thing & also people who think they have the right to tell you what you should & shouldnt do with your own kids

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats your soap box?
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2009 23:05 
Offline
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
User avatar

Joined: 20 Apr 2007 14:37
Posts: 13139
Location: lancashire
Babywearing,smoking near kids (I HATE IT),bitchy people,breastfeeding,stupid middle lane hoggers on the motorway,people who are prejudiced against teenagers-without giving them a chance

OMG,I am a genuine moaning minnie.I could think of loads more :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats your soap box?
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2009 23:10 
Offline
Silver Member
Silver Member

Joined: 30 Jul 2008 14:50
Posts: 1127
babybrett wrote:
OMG,I am a genuine moaning minnie.I could think of loads more

:lol: :lol: :lol: love it! :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats your soap box?
PostPosted: 12 Feb 2009 23:13 
Offline
Silver Member
Silver Member

Joined: 11 Aug 2008 11:39
Posts: 1870
People who dis mothers who formula feed. Also people who dis mothers who breast feed. It is nothing to do with anyone else how you feed your child.
Smoking near kids is one of mines to, i can not stand it.
People speaking Loudly on mobile phones!! drives me nuts! especially on a bus.

(there are loads, but do not want to appear to be highly strung lol)


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats your soap box?
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2009 08:05 
Offline
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member
User avatar

Joined: 14 Jan 2007 17:48
Posts: 25596
Location: Strathaven, Scotland
Claire20585 wrote:
yummie_mummie wrote:
your right to bf your baby in public. :evil: :evil: [smilie=2guns.gif] [smilie=2guns.gif]

I actually saw a woman doing this round the shops earlier & the looks she was getting from older people really got me. What is there problem. sorry but when my son is hungry I will feed him where ever I am.


The joys of living in Scotland means the law was on my side so if anyone had a problem with me feeding Jaidyn it was just that ThEIR problem and they and if they didn't like it it was leave or tough sh*t!!!!!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats your soap box?
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2009 08:58 
Offline
Silver Member
Silver Member
User avatar

Joined: 13 Feb 2008 20:44
Posts: 2853
Location: South Croydon, Surrey
What is babywearing please?!

My pet hate is smoking around children, even when I see mums outside smoking whilst pushing the pram annoys me!

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats your soap box?
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2009 09:18 
Offline
Diamond Member
Diamond Member
User avatar

Joined: 20 Apr 2007 14:37
Posts: 13139
Location: lancashire
missladyannie wrote:
What is babywearing please?!

My pet hate is smoking around children, even when I see mums outside smoking whilst pushing the pram annoys me!


Babywearing is just using a sling/carrier to 'wear' your baby x


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Whats your soap box?
PostPosted: 13 Feb 2009 09:45 
Offline
Silver Member
Silver Member

Joined: 11 Aug 2008 11:39
Posts: 1870
babybrett wrote:
missladyannie wrote:
What is babywearing please?!

My pet hate is smoking around children, even when I see mums outside smoking whilst pushing the pram annoys me!


Babywearing is just using a sling/carrier to 'wear' your baby x


I love wearing a sling for Joanne, even wore it inside a few times, as she wouldn't settle. I didn't even think that was something, someone would dis! :shock:

xx


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



Latest Articles
Win 1 of 4 Remescar Scar Kits
Win A Baby Annabell Brother Baby George Doll
Win 1 of 5 Vosene Back to School RuckSack Packs
Paulton's Park, Peppa Pig World
The Latest Baby Names Trends From 2013
Win Amazing Aquadoodle Toys From TOMY
Laura Loves... The Chicco Urban
 


 
 
 



cron