All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2010 17:50 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

BlondeLou wrote:
WELL...... I would love more, but I am stopping now!

Pregnancy is getting worse each time with spd & had to have an umbilical hernia repaired after i'd had Zac (which was horrible so I wouldn't want that coming back if I got preggers again). Plus we only have a 3 bed house, plus it's more money, plus we'd have to buy a new car.... Plus (this may sound selfish) I'm enjoying having a bit more 'me' time these days & its gonna be a lot easier going places once Zac is a bit older with no pushchairs to take about or anything. Plus i've been changing nappies for the past 5 & a half years so it'll be nice when Zac is toilet trained & NO MORE NAPPIES!!!.... So the odds are against us. Although, never say never :lol:

thats pretty much how i felt after having the older 2, i felt id done my bit and was enjoying being 'clare' again esp when they went to their dads every other weekend and i could do adult things lol.... but then our big surprise came along lol

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2010 19:14 
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

clareandtribe wrote:
BlondeLou wrote:

Pregnancy is getting worse each time with spd & had to have an umbilical hernia repaired after i'd had Zac (which was horrible so I wouldn't want that coming back if I got preggers again). Plus we only have a 3 bed house, plus it's more money, plus we'd have to buy a new car.... Plus (this may sound selfish) I'm enjoying having a bit more 'me' time these days & its gonna be a lot easier going places once Zac is a bit older with no pushchairs to take about or anything. Plus i've been changing nappies for the past 5 & a half years so it'll be nice when Zac is toilet trained & NO MORE NAPPIES!!!.... So the odds are against us. Although, never say never :lol:

thats pretty much how i felt after having the older 2, i felt id done my bit and was enjoying being 'clare' again esp when they went to their dads every other weekend and i could do adult things lol.... but then our big surprise came along lol

Yeah I do feel complete now. I don't have the urge to have any more (unless I watch a birthing programme, then I get all broody again! :roll: That One Born Everey Minute on channel 4 is doing me no good at the mo! :lol: ).

Another thing. It'll be even harder to get babysitters for 4 of them! :lol:

PostPosted: 18 Mar 2010 20:09 

to answer your question i think ur family is compete wen u feel complete i am 21 and i am due to have my 3rd baby next week i have 5 year old twin boys and expectin another boy :) altho i do not crave a wee girl i would actually love another child in a couple of years time again as i feel 4 is right for us the twins are not my partners kids as i fell pregnant with them at 15 and raised them alone with only help from my dad then when they wer 2 my other half came along and he has been raising them with me since and to be honest i sometimes forget they arent his and he hates it wen ppl ask are you lookin forward to being a daddy as he sees himself as a daddy already and quite rightly so lol the twins dad has never wanted them and they call my other half daddy so technically this is his 1st baby but not his 1st child if you get me lol lets hope he dosnt mind the night feeds too much lol as id love no 4 in about 2 years time :)

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2010 08:08 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

BlondeLou wrote:

LEXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2010 10:47 
Diamond Member
Diamond Member

Jaidynsmum wrote:
BlondeLou wrote:

LEXI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: NOOOOO!!!!!

PostPosted: 19 Mar 2010 21:37 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

I spent 26 yrs saying I would NEVER have children,changed my job,met my partner and had 2 within 2yrs!
I would LOVE more,maybe 2 more,but been ttc for 16 mths with no joy so who knows. I'm very happy with my 2 boys,but another 2 would be wonderful :D
I think you know when your family is complete,any doubts then I doubt it is complete....... :wink:

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2010 08:47 
Silver Member
Silver Member

I'm broody broody broody!!! We will definitely have a second child (hopefully another boy!) but James has said he would like to wait a couple of years now as we could not afford two children in nursery so thinks it would be better when Oli is in school. I dont want to wait that long!!!

Realistically i'd like 3 but james is set on 2. I guess you do have to take money into account and James said he'd like to be able to give a good life to two rather than struggle with three

One born every minute makes me want to do it again every day!!!

PostPosted: 20 Mar 2010 22:22 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

i am very happy with my 2 boys and dont plan to have anymore even tho i wil get broody :lol:

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2010 21:34 

i hae always wanted 3, and i have been blessed with 3 my oldest son was from my 1st marriage and now i have 2 with my partner 2 boys and a girl

PostPosted: 12 Apr 2010 23:13 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Iv always said I only want 2 kids! But since I had Lacey iv got this feeling that there will be more than 2! I loved being pregnant and I love every second I spend with Lacey! We plan to start trying for baby number 2 just before Lacey turns 3 x x x