All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2012 19:54 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

We have nowhere booked as of yet, might book something later on in the year though as a last minute!
Somewhere very child friendly and not expensive..... Does that even exist lol? :lol:

So where are you lovelies jetting away to? Or even driving?

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2012 21:49 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

We decided to go abroad this year. We had been going to Cornwall since Ella was born, but it is soooooooooooo expensive. By the time you pay your travel and petrol down, your accomodation, food for the fortnight and of course pay into a different zoo or something everyday cos the weather sucks, it is a small fortune - especially with 5 of us. We had wanted to just stay in UK till girls were about 4 or 5 so they could say when too hot, not liking the plane etc.
We are off to Majorca - first time in a plane for all 3 girls. Dreading having the wild 2 on our knees the entire flight :( Wee woman at Barrhead Travel who booked us, also had twins and an elder child. So fully understood our plight (only 2 years between her eldest and her twins too )
We go 1st July, staying ALL INCLUSIVE for the 5 of us (all food, drink and ICE CREAM for the kdis included) for £2500. Much less than we would have paid for accomodation alone in UK :)
Starting to build a wee stash of toys for the plane already :lol:
xx

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2012 21:50 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Should've added, our resort got kids club for 0-3yr olds and for older kids. Also got a swing park, baby pool, a children's entertainment at night :)
xx

PostPosted: 11 Jan 2012 22:17 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Wow sounds great Fi :D

Sounds really really child friendly..... I like lol!

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2012 01:13 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Were off to ..... Isle of Wight!!! lol ok not anywhere brilliant but its not home and bills dont pop thru the door in the mornings lol.
Wow Fi, that sounds great! We went to Bulgeria the other year all inclusive and it was great and cheaper, but due to needing new passports for all of us thanks to my not so kind ex burning them it is not a choice this year :(

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2012 15:19 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

I love Isle of Wight - but for us to get anywhere down that way it is about 11hours drive. Hang of along journey and a lot of petrol before we even start our holiday in UK :( So that is partly why we decided to just bite the bullet and go abroad.
Need to look into getting the girls passports soon eeeeeek - dreading getting the 3 of them to sit still hehehehehe
xx

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2012 19:09 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Off to North Wales this year.

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2012 19:18 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Oooh Fi when are you going and whats resort called?
We are going June 19th to Alcudia there is a water park opposite the resort & we have free entry into it.
Need to get back on diet!!!

PostPosted: 12 Jan 2012 21:35 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Go on 1st July Em and resort is club Romani in majorca I think? We looked at another one, which girl said was fab, but although their site said room was big enough for us, when they tried to book it, the company refused to take the twins. I spent 3 hours in Barrhead travel booking it, as most places refuse to take the twins (being still in travel cots) although the rooms are meant to hold 5 or 6 :roll: Think this is one for the rate it and slate it section of my twin club webpage teehee. Rate - the staff in the shop as at one point everymember of staff was searching for a deal for me, that was able to take the 5 of us, slate- the fact that most hotels refuse to allow young twins - despite the rooms being able to hold 5 adults.
Actually looking forward to getting some sun :) dreading the flight, but hey ho.
Yours sounds fab too Em. Think we a little too wee for water parks just yet though.
Big problem for us I am tied to going in school holidays only - so always much much more expensive :(
xx