All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Wet Wednesday!
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2012 09:03 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Morning everybody! :D

Well it's not raining here yet but certainly looks like it! :( we've been up early this morning my man is in hospital for a small operation and had to be there for 7.30 so I took he along. She should be out later this afternoon so that's good!
Lewis is at pre school this afternoon so I might treat myself to getting my nails done. Si is back on the rig for 2 weeks, Lewis has been crying loads for him which he doesn't normally do :(
Can't decide what to do for tea neither! Lol :lol:

Hope everybody has a great day :D

Post subject: Re: Wet Wednesday!
PostPosted: 25 Apr 2012 12:10 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Morning well afternoon lol I've been to aqua and now have someone here fixing a leaking radiator they weren't gonna come out till 30th but hubby threatened to stop paying rent and a miracle they are here now. We had a combi boiler put in on 10th and it's been a nightmare since. Luckily we payed for a multi fuel stove to be put in so house is nice and warm off that and it looks lovely too.

Wish this rain wold go away but heard someone say today that it's gonna rain for a month :o

Hope everyone has a good day x

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2012 13:47 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Afternoon
Raining on and off here today. Neil been off this week to help out as my mum, sis and Aunt all on holiday and I need someone to help with the 3 girls :lol:
Neil took the 3 of them to the centre this morning and into the soft play - wee area within the shopping ventre for toddlers only (up to 5 years I think). Staff play with the kids, so no adults allowed = a hour of peace and quiet for mummy or daddy :)
Meanwhile I was having a much needed massage. Think Lorraine got all but one knot out my back and shoulders [smilie=clap.gif] - my back been agony lately pushing and lifting the twin pram and the twins :( I can actually move my shoulders again [smilie=clap.gif] [smilie=clap.gif]
Ella at nursery now, and we are trying to convince Katie to go for a nap - Abbie went down half an hour ago. Got parent council meeting at the nursery in a wee bit, which I will attend. Dont want to be one of those mums who have nothing to do with her education. Will just bring her home with me when it finished. Then off to the torture chamber tonight - ooooooops mean circuits and spin. :lol: Half hour circuits and hour spin and then crawl home on hands and knees :lol: :lol:
have a good day everyone
xx

PostPosted: 25 Apr 2012 15:37 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Hiya!

Well im off work today to look after poor Charlie! my 2 ladies I was working for didnt want to risk me going round - even though im sure i read you cant catch shingles from chicken pox!? but i dont mind, i like looking after him. Luckily mat is off this week so he has had charlie the whole week and will do until hes back on monday - hopefully Charlie will be back at school then? I dont know how long this thing takes, he still has spots appearing and doesnt have much skin that is clear left!

So today its p'ing down - has been all day!
I'm just doing some housey bits and managed to fit in watching Alice in Wonderland with Charlie - that was nice I bought it when it was released and havnt watched it all yet! lol

Back to work tmw! :roll: