All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Monday Monday!
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012 11:51 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Again lol! This year is flying by I think :?

Was very frosty here earlier on this morning but bright and sunny now so a lot of it melting so that's good! The less it is like a skating rink the better! Just been doing some housework and putting in washing, Lewis isn't at school until 1 so just having an easy morning then I'll take him in. Ive started my driving lessons again so fingers crossed I can pull myself together and pass soon. Does my head in the car sitting on the drive all the time when si is away working lol! Not to mention the constant I want to go in the car I get from Lewis lol! :lol:
Lewis in the put everything in the bin mood this morning. His toys, his breakfast anything lol!
Let's hope he behaves soon lol!

Have a good day :D

Post subject: Re: Monday Monday!
PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012 12:13 
Gold Member
Gold Member

We hardly got any snow here though half hour up the road my Mum got loads and still has it! I was really looking forward to it as well. :? I love the snow :) . Busy day here again. It's manic in TheBabyWebsite office at the moment. So many emails to answer and stuff to do.

Maddie's first set of exams start today. The poor thing has been working so hard so I hope all goes well for her. The 1st of many though for her over the next 5 years. Well I suppose we want the doctors of tomorrow to know as much as possible and she knew what she was letting herself in for. Helena likewise seems to have more work than most of her other student friends. Again though when you choose a subject like Engineering Maths you're not expecting an easy ride. Only another 5 months for her though and then the real world of 'work'. Everyone else ticking along nicely though N has a stupid cough and won't go and see the Doc about it. Men, eh?!

Happy Monday Everyone... mwah mwah :)

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012 14:20 
Silver Member
Silver Member

afternoon everyone :)

We have slushy snow here i so hate it :(

i'm suffering with my hands being so dry at the mo and no hand cream seems to be working.

Louis at school and loved working to school this morning in the dirty slushy snow :roll:

well of to do some wii rumba if i have the energy to press the start button :lol:

PostPosted: 06 Feb 2012 21:26 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Must admit it does make me chuckle to see the news coverage of all the road chaos caused by snow, mind you at least when the M8 came to a standstill there was a foot of snow on the carriageway!