All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: Evas 1 on wed
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2011 08:54 
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

OMG the year has flown by so quickly, where has it gone? It feels like just yesterday i was holding my baby Girl in my arms for the first time. all weak and helpless and totally dependant. NOW she's crawling about, trying to walk, talk and feed herself! She is so amazing to me. Everyday without fail no matter what mood Im in she can put that smile on my face just by looking at her or watching her sleep!
So for her birthday I decided to invite a few of Evas close friends round for a little t-party with cake...nom nom.... I bought her her 1st pair of shoes yesterday for an early birthday present lol! have no idea what else to get her as she has it all already!
What did you all do for your childs 1st bday and what lil bits did you get them?
[smilie=clap.gif]

Post subject: Re: Evas 1 on wed
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2011 12:19 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

For Ella's birthday we took all the family out for dinner - 10 adults and Ella. We didn't have a party as felt she was too wee to really understand.
We took her out for the day as well - just Neil and I. We had got her an Iggle PIggle birthday cake.
we bought her a trampoline and bounce n spin zebra.

It is Ella's Birthday on the 2nd feb and she wil be 2. Doing the same this year as last - family dinner and take her away for the day. However big problems with the dinner again. Neil possibly getting sent to the states - same day as her birthday, Heather (my sis) and her BF dont know if they can make the re-arranged dinner cos she has to drive Brian home - an hour and half journey each way and he has college the next day, and as it has had to be re-arranged at last minute dont know if we can get special cake made for her [smilie=2guns.gif] [smilie=2guns.gif] Like I need all this stress right now!
We are buying her a playhouse for the garden this year, some books and that is it.
xx

Post subject: Re: Evas 1 on wed
PostPosted: 23 Jan 2011 21:06 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

awww it does fly by :( thomas is 1 next month and matthew 3 in april . for matthews first bday we got him a ride on and a walker which really helped him walk :D
for thomas first im thinking of getting him a ball pit and some hippo that gobbles up balls as you walk along :lol: :lol: we already have most of everything from matthew :D