All times are UTC [ DST ]

Post subject: two holiday's this year
PostPosted: 22 Jun 2012 14:54 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Off to Majorca next Sunday (1st July) with Neil (hopefully) and the 3 girls. First time we have been abroad since before I was pregnant with Ella. Bit worried about flying with the girls and how they will cope, but then again they have a pool - they all love being in water, a wee swing park in the hotel, and I think a kids club that takes them from 1 year to 4 years.
Booked last night to go away in the school October week, with my mum and wee sister Heather and of course the 3 girls. Heading to a wee cottage outside Blackpool. We will have the 2 cars with us, so dont need to be in Blackpool every day - maybe a wee trip to Lake district, or other areas round about. A wee girly week away. And of course the illuminations will already be on, so am sure the girls will love seeing that.

Cant wait to be honest - looking forward to them both. Although both will be completely exhausting and not really much of a holiday, the girls will love it, and that is what counts :)

What's everyone's plans for holidays this year?
xxx

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2012 08:37 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Sounds lovely Fi :D

Lewis was almost 1 and a half when we went to Vegas and he was no bother on the flight. Just kept him entertained with books, games and songs lol. He loved the pool when he was there and all the bright lights too. Not a relaxing holiday at all running after Lewis but we loved it all the same!

Me and Si are being very naughty and going to Cuba in 2 weeks :lol: we're only going for a week, but Lewis isn't coming with us. Weve never had a chance to go away with me falling pregnant unexpected (wouldn't change it for the world though) so my mam and MIL have offered to watch Lewis while we go. I will really miss him, but I have another week off work when we come back to spend with him and Si has another 2 weeks off so that will be good.

Then September we go to Disneyland. Lewis can't wait keeps commenting on the toy story house as he calls it lol. Can't wait for that, only problem is we have accidentally booked it during nursery term time :?