All times are UTC [ DST ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 
Author Message
 Post subject: I've done it again.
PostPosted: 31 Jul 2011 23:15 
Offline
Gold Member
Gold Member
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2009 00:24
Posts: 6132
Location: Windsor, Berkshire
My target weight for my birthday was 8 stone 10lbs. It's my birthday on Wednesday and I weighed myself this morning. I'm now 8 stone 9lbs! YAY! [smilie=clap.gif]

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 Post subject: Re: I've done it again.
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2011 06:26 
Offline
Silver Member
Silver Member

Joined: 18 Jun 2009 13:46
Posts: 1518
Location: Kent
Well done :D x

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I've done it again.
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2011 20:28 
Offline
Gold Member
Gold Member
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2009 00:24
Posts: 6132
Location: Windsor, Berkshire
Thank you! I think I may as well continue to lose another 2lbs to hit 8 1/2 stone exactly, and then I'll have to stop losing weight as I can remove all my trousers, jeans and bottoms without undoing them and I'm already a size 8!! :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I've done it again.
PostPosted: 01 Aug 2011 21:14 
Offline
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Joined: 15 Dec 2009 22:51
Posts: 890
wow!! [smilie=clap.gif] [smilie=clap.gif] Well done! I think my left leg weighs more than 8 stone!! x


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I've done it again.
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2011 10:14 
Offline
Silver Member
Silver Member

Joined: 18 Jun 2009 13:46
Posts: 1518
Location: Kent
Sel wrote:
Thank you! I think I may as well continue to lose another 2lbs to hit 8 1/2 stone exactly, and then I'll have to stop losing weight as I can remove all my trousers, jeans and bottoms without undoing them and I'm already a size 8!! :lol:



Ooooh could be embarrassing! :oops: But funny!!! :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I've done it again.
PostPosted: 02 Aug 2011 18:48 
Offline
Silver Member
Silver Member

Joined: 25 Sep 2009 21:30
Posts: 1683
well done [smilie=clap.gif]

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I've done it again.
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2011 13:07 
Offline
Gold Member
Gold Member
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2009 00:24
Posts: 6132
Location: Windsor, Berkshire
mummy to be wrote:
Sel wrote:
Thank you! I think I may as well continue to lose another 2lbs to hit 8 1/2 stone exactly, and then I'll have to stop losing weight as I can remove all my trousers, jeans and bottoms without undoing them and I'm already a size 8!! :lol:



Ooooh could be embarrassing! :oops: But funny!!! :D

Indeed! Especially with a nearly 3 year old tugging at my baggy trousers! :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I've done it again.
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2011 14:27 
Offline
Silver Member
Silver Member

Joined: 21 Jul 2009 12:47
Posts: 2430
Well done - I hope you had a good birthday last week!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I've done it again.
PostPosted: 06 Aug 2011 17:55 
Offline
Silver Member
Silver Member

Joined: 18 Jun 2009 13:46
Posts: 1518
Location: Kent
Sel wrote:
mummy to be wrote:
Sel wrote:
Thank you! I think I may as well continue to lose another 2lbs to hit 8 1/2 stone exactly, and then I'll have to stop losing weight as I can remove all my trousers, jeans and bottoms without undoing them and I'm already a size 8!! :lol:



Ooooh could be embarrassing! :oops: But funny!!! :D

Indeed! Especially with a nearly 3 year old tugging at my baggy trousers! :lol:




:lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: I've done it again.
PostPosted: 07 Aug 2011 12:41 
Offline
Gold Member
Gold Member
User avatar

Joined: 03 Feb 2009 00:24
Posts: 6132
Location: Windsor, Berkshire
audrey1234 wrote:
Well done - I hope you had a good birthday last week!

Thank you Audrey. It was lovely thanks. :D

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 10 posts ] 

All times are UTC [ DST ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  



Latest Articles
Win 1 of 4 Remescar Scar Kits
Win A Baby Annabell Brother Baby George Doll
Win 1 of 5 Vosene Back to School RuckSack Packs
Paulton's Park, Peppa Pig World
The Latest Baby Names Trends From 2013
Win Amazing Aquadoodle Toys From TOMY
Laura Loves... The Chicco Urban
 


 
 
 



cron