Not sure if this is a good idea or not but sometimes I get sent vouchers for things that I know I will not buy and I just end up binning them. Maybe we could have some sort of swapping system so that we all get the vouchers we need.
We could all list what we have that we won't use, and list what we're looking for in exchange.
It will only cost us the price of a stamp and we get vouchers that we can use?
1. £4.00 off a Braun Hand Blender at Asda
2. 3 for £3.00 on Heinz Fruity Custard Pots at Boots
3. £1.00 off Huggies Little Swimmers
4. 200 Extra Points at Tesco when you buy HiPP Organic Follow On Milk
5. 100 Extra Points at Tesco when you buy Higgies Little Swimmers
6. 50 Extra Points at Tesco when you buy Cow & Gate Frutapura Fruit Puree
7. Boots Organic Fruit Pots for 50p
8. Half Price Boots Baby Organic Baby Rice
9. Save 50p at Boots on HiPP Organic Dried Packet Range
10. 3 for £3.00 on Heinz Fruity Custard Pots at Boots
11. FREE 10x8 Enlargement woth £1.20 at Asda
12. 40p Off HiPP Organic Fruit Juice
13. 40p Off HiPP Organic Fruit Juice
14. 30p Off HiPP Organic Purely Fruits
15. 30p Off HiPP Organic Purely Fruits
16. 30p Off HiPP Organic Stage 1 Packet
17. £1.00 Off Kandoo Wipes Tub or Pump at Asda
18. £1.00 Off Fairy Auto Dishwasher Active Burst at Asda
19. Sorry - Out of Date
20. 20p Off Aquafresh Little Teeth or Aquafresh Big Teeth Toothbrush
21. 20p Off Aquafresh Big Teeth Mouthwash
22. 20p Off Aquafresh Little Teeth or Aquafresh Big Teeth Toothpaste
23. 30p Off Quaker Oats Porridge
24. 20% Off Ladybird Clothing at Woolworths
amanda, all the money off coupons, you can use them in asda and tesco's even if u haven't bought the product and the asda ones work in tescos! I went and got a heap of nappies in tescos and used the self checkouts, asda coupons scanned fine, including the £4 blender one etc and i only paid £3 for £20 worth of nappies!
I always cut out coupons and keep them as some stores can be difficult but even them have to take up too 10% of your total in coupons!