I'm officially sad! I get excited by new leaf tea, I sewed the strap on a chemise back on yesterday, and now I'm looking at gardening websites...............for YOU FI!
Anyway, I've had a look at a few sites, and it seems that the only real solution to permanent removal is to remove the soil of any food source that is feeding the mushrooms. Apparently, the bigger the mushrooms are, the richer in food your garden is. Here's the link for you to take a peak at: http ://www.gardenplansireland.com/forum/about434.html