All times are UTC [ DST ]

PostPosted: 22 Jun 2012 14:49 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

I know I moan a lot on here about Neil's work, but am afraid have to do it again :(
He has been in a meeting every night this week till about 10pm. Found out it was with some company in Brazil. Anyhoo, this mob in Brazil are getting really angry and want someone out to their site - like yesterday. During last nights meeting Neil's boss's boss seemed to suggest Neil would go out. When asked when, Plamin said next week, and would be out for 10 days every month. We go on Holiday next week :(
Oh and Plamin also wants Neil in India with the team out there 10 days out the month too. So if this f*****g idiot Plamin gets his way Neil will be in Brazil for our first holiday abroad since before Ella was born, I'll be Majorca alone with the 3 girls, and Neil will be out of the country for about 24 out of the 30 days a month.
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo not amused. Anyone fancy a trip to Majorca with me, All inclusive, all paid for? Only condition you have to fly from Glasgow, share a room with me, and help me look after the girls.
argggggggggggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

PostPosted: 23 Jun 2012 08:56 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Awwww this is awful! So will he Definitley be away for the holiday?

It seems to be more and more that he is going away lately? From what I've seen on here anyways. Would there be anybody who could go with you?

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2012 10:44 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

Oh FFS Neil might as well friggin' sign his life away and sell his friggin' soul to the stupid company! Erm hello company, Neil is entitled to his HOLIDAYS and oh look he has booked some HOLIDAYS, which you agreed to so let him keep his HOLIDAYS and send some other friggin' mug to Brazil!! Although if you want to send Neil to Brazil when the World Cup is there in 2014, I'm sure he'd happily go, but only if Scotland qualify.................................which means you will have to send some other mug :lol:

PostPosted: 25 Jun 2012 19:39 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

He spoke to his own boss, who has said he will not be in Brazil next week, but on holiday instead. Also Kenny has said he will not lt Neil out the country for 10 days every month to be in Brazil as he is needed here in Scotland [smilie=clap.gif] [smilie=clap.gif] [smilie=clap.gif] Basically according to Kenny, Plamin was talking out his bum :lol: :lol:
Yvonne, Neil would rather support Brazil than Scotland anyway, so would be delighted to go over during the World Cup. He tells everyone he is the only blue in colour, burns at the sight of a blue sky, Brazillian with a very Scottish name, and accent :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
In fact scrap that - will send the girls over to you, and I'll go to Brazil in time for the World Cup in a couple of years too. I am another Brazillian who has a very Scottish name and accent :lol: :lol: :lol:
xxx

PostPosted: 28 Jun 2012 16:10 
Forum Team Member
Forum Team Member

:lol: I am every nationality under the sun...................bar English :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oh the abuse I got for not supporting England from one so called 'friend'! Needless to say I could rely on my true English friends to join me in my friendly banter!