Thank you for removing the Slimavite, which was added 3 or 4 weeks after the competition and was a competition prize after all.
I said I didn't want to discuss the subscription as I really can't see why I'd want to renew, but as you've tried to justify it here goes.
1. The Slimavite was a forum competition win so surely irrelevant for the purposes of the paid subscription, unless I have misunderstood and only paid product subscribers are allowed to win competitions. And now you've essentially said that it counted as a subscription product so very likely, according to the rules, if I'd paid my £5 I wouldn't have been sent anything else. There are only 2 Slimavite reviews on the site but 10 competition winners, so presumably the other 7 reviews are all on Facebook. I was under no obligation to do a review and also there was no incentive as, unlike the others, this had convinced me not to renew.http://www.thebabywebsite.com/review.Slimavite.htmslimavite-the-bite-plan-t28154s30.html
2. Surely each subscription year is done independently so what I had one year should be irrelevant the next year.
3. The safety gate was done through a forum post and therefore nothing to do with the subscription, and if it is related then I've misunderstood.
4. OK, I never expected to get the same amazing products that lots of others seem to get but something I could actually use would have been helpful. There's no way the meningitis pack fits that description, let alone the cleebo which is really intended for babies not 2 year olds, as there's nothing you couldn't do with a glass and info from the Meningitis Trust, and which I already had from a first aid course as well.
Here's what Kathy said about the Cleebo:can
I offered it on the site but no one else wants it either, and no one on Freecycle was prepared to take it.
I really hoped I'd then be sent something usable (not expensive or on a fictional list, just usable) but instead I got sent the meningitis pack and since then everyone's been hiding behind the rules.
This is disappointing as I thought you were all better than than and more flexible.
5. The meningitis pack was sent to several mums, but I seem to have been the only one not to have been sent any more products after that.
Please let this be the end of the matter. Unfortunately there's nothing you can do now to convince me to pay rejoin, even though you could have done at the time when I first told you that the products were unusable.