Channel the Force at the Legoland Windsor Resort
From Saturday 29th April to Bank Holiday Monday (1st May), the Force returns to the LEGOLAND Windsor Resort with a host of LEGO STAR WARS themed activities and the chance to explore the legendary LEGO STAR WARS Miniland Model Display.
Intergalactic fun and games will be taking place across the Resort, including a LEGO Speed Building Competition, to see who can build a LEGO STAR WARS MicroFighter in the quickest time, take part in a Scavenger Hunt to seek out LEGO Jedi’s hidden amongst the world famous landmarks in Miniland and help build a giant LEGO model of Yoda.
Young Padawans will have the chance to meet LEGO STAR WARS Characters throughout the weekend, and a handful of lucky winners can take home an awesome LEGO prize for sporting the best LEGO STAR WARS fancy dress.
Guests can also check out the LEGO STAR WARS Miniland Model Display, home to the gargantuan LEGO Death Star and seven iconic STAR WARS scenes brought to life in 1.5 million LEGO bricks.
The event, the LEGO STAR WARS Miniland Model Display and more than 55 family friendly rides, attractions and shows are included in the normal ticket price. Pre-booking is STRONGLY advised to guarantee entry at www.LEGOLAND.co.uk.
- LEGO Star Wars Days: 29 April – 1 May 2017 (all LEGO STAR WARS activities included in the entry price)
- Tickets from £45 when booked online at least 7 days in advance
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/tickets-and-passes/online-tickets/ or call 0845 373 2640.
- Family rooms (2 adults/ 2 children) available from £539 (price correct at time of release)
- Hotel price includes breakfast and Park tickets for two days plus early bird access to selected rides in the Park (special rates available for LEGOLAND Annual Pass Holders and Merlin Annual Pass Holders)
- Book here: www.legoland.co.uk/hotel/shortbreak