|Flat Head Syndrome|
|After the Birth|
|Cows Milk Allergy|
|Stillbirth And Neonatal Death|
|Food Glorious Food|
|Health and Illness|
|Money, Money, Money|
|Twins and Multiples|
|Hair and Beauty|
|8 Out Of 10 Mums Say|
Did You Know.....?
1. If you keep a Goldfish in the dark room, it will eventually turn white.
2. More than 12,000 laptops a week go missing at airports in the US.
3. The average adult falls asleep seven minutes after turning out the light.
4. A baby bat is called a pup..
5. The average UK household bins £8 worth of leftover food a week.
6. Pears sink while apples float.
7. Whipping someone until they bleed - even if they encourage it - is a criminal offence.
8. It takes about nine minutes for a snowflake to fall to Earth from a height of 1,000 feet.
9. It only takes monkeys 10 seconds to mate.
10. Leonardo da Vinci could write with the one hand and draw with the other simultaneously.
11. Slugs have four noses.
11. On average, 8 people a year die from having a vending machine fall on them.
12. The microwave was invented after a researcher walked by a radar tube and a chocolate bar melted in his pocket.
13. The word racecar and kayak are the same whether they are read left to right or right to left.
And finally - something to make you laugh...
Q. Why did the dyslexic vampire starve to death?
A. He couldn't find any dloob.
Go to FUN STUFF for some more giggles